Sure, I want my grandkids to eat their fruits and vegetables, but I also want mealtime to be a pleasant time. These jokes and riddles for kids are all about food. Whether it's breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack time, one of these will be good for a chuckle. And one always leads to one more, because telling a single joke is like eating a single potato chip--simply not possible for grandchildren or grandparents!
Riddle Me This!
- Why did the teddy bear say no to dessert?
- What is the difference between a unicorn and a carrot?
- Why did the baker stop making doughnuts?
- What do you get when you cross a chicken and a caterpillar?
- What cup can you never drink out of?
- Why did the cookie go to the doctor?
- What is a pelican's favorite dish?
- What did the leopard say after lunch?
- What did one plate say to the other plate?
- How do you make an elephant sandwich?
- Because he was stuffed.
- One is a funny beast and the other is a bunny feast.
- Because he was tired of the hole business.
- Enough drumsticks for everyone.
- A hiccup.
- He was feeling crumby.
- Anything that fits the bill.
- That hit the spot.
- Lunch is on me.
- First you take a giant loaf of bread. . . .