1. Parenting

Susan Adcox

Grand Photo of the Week: Capping Off Christmas

By January 2, 2013

Animal caps are a big hit with granddaughters at Christmas.

Animal caps were a favored gift at our Christmas celebration. Other hits were Planet Earth videos for my daughters and Ripstiks for my grandsons. What was a hit at your house? Leave a comment below.

Photo S. Adcox

Follow me on Twitter | Visit me on Facebook

More Featured Photos on About.com

Comments
January 2, 2013 at 11:44 am
(1) phylameana says:

Happy New Year! I was late getting my photo of the week up today. Not because of too much celebrating…. maybe a bit too much relaxing. Adorable girls in hats!

January 2, 2013 at 12:39 pm
(2) Newlyweds Guide says:

Animal caps made an appearance at our house, too. Talking figures of two of my son’s favorite cartoon characters are his favorite toys. Cute picture!

January 2, 2013 at 12:56 pm
(3) Judy says:

The hits for the grandkids were Breyer horses for my granddaughter and Wii games for my grandson. And, you offered me an opportunity to learn something new because I had never heard of Ripstiks so I looked them up. I guess I need to get out from under my rock more often.

January 2, 2013 at 1:41 pm
(4) grandparents says:

The Razor scooters and Ripstiks, also by Razor, are the best things I ever bought for my grandkids. Of course, I like anything that gets them moving, but also I’m fascinated by watching them zoom around on these gadgets. And I get nothing from Razor for saying so!

January 2, 2013 at 6:31 pm
(5) NS Gill says:

Those hats would have been a lot less potentially dangerous than the balsa wood gliders flying around our condo.

January 2, 2013 at 9:31 pm
(6) Grandma Kc says:

I love the hats and the girls sure look cute! I think the hit at my house was the gift I got! The kids got me a bike so that Amara and I can ride bikes together and that so I can get some extra exercise. The only bad part is it was held up in shipping — it was supposed to arrive today. I am patiently waiting. It was a wonderful Christmas for all of us. I hope yours was, too!

January 3, 2013 at 6:04 am
(7) granny annie says:

I have one of those hats. My granddaughters think it is cool. When I wear it, my spouse calls me Heidi. Happy New Year Susan!

January 4, 2013 at 2:17 pm
(8) Donna says:

So glad i dropped by to see that beautiful photo! My parents purchased clothing for my teens that they both love – a feat that I often fail at! Kudos to great grandparents!