Yes, grandparents are often wise, but grandparent bloggers are proving that they can be tech-savvy, too. For the 2013 Readers' Choice Awards, nominate your favorite grandparenting blog. The blog must be produced by a single individual, not an organization, company or group of bloggers. We're looking for blogs with these characteristics:
- The focus is clearly on the grandparenting experience, although other topics can be addressed.
- The blogger respects copyright law and follows Fair Use guidelines.
- The blogger has a distinctive voice and a personal touch.
- The blog is updated frequently.
- Although product promotions, reviews and giveaways will not disqualify the blog, they should not be the primary focus of the blog.
If you haven't looked into the world of grandparent blogs, you can start with this list and also check out what grandparents have to say about the blogging experience. Maybe you'll be inspired to start your own blog.
Five finalists will be chosen from the blogs nominated. Nominations will close on Feb. 14 at midnight EST, so don't delay. If you have more than one favorite, you may submit another nomination 24 hours after your first.
Return to the main nominations page.