Books like the Twilight series have made vampires popular with tween and teen grandchildren. Younger grandkids don't care. They just like a good vampire joke. Enjoy these and a whole collection of Halloween-themed jokes for kids.
Riddle Me This!
- Why didn't anyone want to babysit the little vampire?
- What is Dracula's favorite place in New York City?
- What did the little vampire say when he went to bed?
- What did the vampire say to his victim?
- Why do little vampires look forward to school lunches?
- Who did Dracula take out on a date?
- What do vampires fear the most?
- How do you join Dracula's fan club?
- What's a vampire's favorite fruit?
- What's a vampire's favorite animal?
- Because he was a pain in the neck.
- The Vampire State Building.
- Turn on the dark. I'm afraid of the light.
- It's been nice gnawing you.
- Because they know they won't get stake.
- His ghoul friend.
- Tooth decay.
- Send your name, address and blood type.
- A giraffe.