Grandkids and animals are natural go-togethers. Kids of most ages will enjoy these animal jokes. Try them out before taking the grandkids to the zoo, or any time that the grands are in a beastly mood!
Riddle Me This!
- What is the same size and shape as an elephant but weighs nothing?
- What do dogs and trees have in common?
- Why do mother kangaroos hate rainy days?
- What did the duck say to the comedian?
- What was the turkey always in trouble?
- Why do you call a baby whale?
- How did the little skunk call his mother?
- Why is it hard to play cards in the jungle?
- Why did the chicken end up in the soup pot?
- Why is a snail stronger than an elephant?
- The elephant's shadow.
- Because the kids have to play inside.
- You quack me up.
- For using fowl language.
- A little squirt.
- On a smell phone.
- Too many cheetahs.
- Because it ran out of cluck.
- Because a snail carries his house on his back, and an elephant just carries his trunk.